Are you planning to download GrowBox for Android? If so, must be accustomed to the Showbox app. People can find a plethora of resemblances between the Showbox and GrowBox applications. GrowBox is the best application that allows the users to watch movies on a large screen. Most of the people prefer watching their desired movies, TV shows, and a lot more media content on the big screen.
The GrowBox App for Android will fulfill all your requirements. Most of the features on GrowBox are similar to the Showbox app. However, there is one and only one variation between these two apps. Using GrowBox, the users can stream their preferred shows and videos through Chromecast. Download GrowBox APK for Android by following the detailed guide available here.
What is GrowBox APK
The GrowBox app lets the users send the video URLs and the header to any app through Showbox. GrowBox lets the users cast or stream their desired videos through Chromecast. Using the GrowBox app, one could easily watch the media stuff on the bigger screen like Television. People who are facing some issues with Chromecast can use GrowBox as the best alternative.
GrowBox APK for Android
GrowBox app is compatible to download on your Android device with just a simple tutorial. Before heading to download GrowBox on your Android phone, you need to check whether MX Player is present on your device or not. If there is MX Player on your device then, you should uninstall it in the first place. Only then, it is possible to download GrowBox APK for Android.
The GrowBox app must counterfeit the MX Player. This app sends the video URL as well as the headers acquired from Showbox to another app. The users can then possibly cast the videos through the supporting casting app like GrowBox. Using the AllCast app, one can make GrowBox compatible for sending the headers up on the request for a video. The AllCast users will be capable enough to use the latest version of Showbox.
How to Uninstall MX Player?
Once you have decided to download GrowBox apk for Android, you must ensure whether the GrowBox app is installed or not. If it is installed, you must uninstall it immediately. In order to do so, you need to follow the below guidelines:
- First of all, open the apps on your Android device.
- Navigate to the Settings on your device.
- Just scroll down through the settings and click on Installed apps option.
- Under the Installed apps tab, you can find all, downloaded and running apps.
- Try to locate the MX Player which is present under the downloaded apps tab.
- Click on the MX Player app option and on the next page, you can find the Uninstall button.
- A pop-up message displays on the screen saying that ‘Uninstalling will remove all app data’.
- Just click on OK button and the MX Player app has been removed successfully.
How to Download & Install GrowBox APK?
Follow the easy steps provided below to download and install GrowBox APK on Android.
- Ensure that you have already uninstalled MX Player on your Android device.
- The greater concern on Android device is the security.
- As part of the security, the users need to verify whether the app is from the official Play Store.
- Otherwise, you must change the settings. Go to Settings >> Security >> Enable Unknown Sources option on your device.
- You have got permission from your device to download various games and apps for free.
- Now, download GrowBox APK from the below direct link.
- Once the GrowBox APK file is downloaded, you need to check it from the downloads page.
- Click on the Install button and the installation begins.
- You can then find a message that says ‘App Installed’ successfully.
- The users can then stream your desired video from Showbox app.
Download AllCast App for Android
After successfully installing GrowBox app, you need to download another app that is required to play the media content. It is referred to as AllCast. The downloading procedure of AllCast app is quite similar to the GrowBox app. By following the on-screen steps, the users can finish the installation process of AllCast app for Android. You can then access GrowBox app through the AllCast application.
In fact, AllCast is a media exchange app that lets the users share videos, photos, music and other stuff from Android to the TV. Using the AllCast app, the users can easily share their desired videos, photos and movies to the big screen without any hassle.
The free version of AllCast has a major limitation. The drawback is that the users can play the media content only for a period of 5 minutes. If you upgrade the AllCast app to the premium version, you can easily resolve this issue. The premium version can be downloaded by paying some amount.
How to Cast Movies on Showbox App via GrowBox?
Most of the people are exploring the internet to find out the right procedure for casting movies on Showbox using GrowBox. In this post, we have provided a detailed guide for the same. Check it here!
Note: Before acquiring the ability to cast movies on Showbox app using GrowBox, one must install the apps like AllCast or LocalCast on Android. If you are done with the installation of AllCast, just follow the below steps:
- Download and Install Showbox app on your Android device.
- Launch the Showbox application by following the on-screen steps.
- Pick your preferred film or video to watch on the big screen.
- You can select the screen resolution in which you wish to watch the media content.
- You can then tap on the option ‘Watch Now’.
- This option lets the users load the media stuff on GrowBox similar to the MX Player.
- On the top right corner of the screen, tap the menu and navigate to Tools.
- You can then cast to begin the screencasting.
- The user must select the app that they have downloaded for casting the video or movie on TV.
- You can then connect the device to which you are seeking to play the video.
- In a few moments, your favorite movie or video will start casting on the big screen.
Enjoy watching your loving movie at high definition picture quality.